A Tasty Burger
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 1 lb. ground hamburger, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ c. Italian bread crumbs
- ½ c. Yoshida sauce, divided
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 pineapple rings
- 4 large slices of pepper jack cheese
- Combine hamburger, egg, bread crumbs, ¼ cup Yoshida sauce and pepper. Divide into 4 equal parts, about 5 oz. each. Flatten into patties.
- Grill the hamburger patties and pineapple rings. Use the additional ¼ cup of Yoshida sauce on the hamburger patties and pineapple rings while grilling them. Top with cheese.
- Great served on toasted hamburger buns, with Miracle Whip, Ketchup and onions.