Andes Creme de Menthe Chunk Cookies
Recipe type: Cookies & Squares
- ½ c. unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- ½ c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. Andes Creme de Menthe Baking Chips
- 2⅔ c. flour
- Blend butter and sugars until smooth. Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, vanilla and eggs and mix well. Stir in the Andes Baking Chips and then the flour. Chill for one hour.
- Measure out approximately 1 oz. of dough. Form ball and slightly flatten. Raise oven rack one level above the middle.
- Bake @ 350° on a greased baking sheet for 8-10 minutes. Cool on pans for a couple of minutes before removing.