Blueberry Dump Cake
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix, divided
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
- ½ c. butter
- Sprinkle half of the cake mix on the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour crushed pineapple with juice over the cake mix.
- Spread blueberry pie filling over top of the pineapple.
- Sprinkle remaining half of the cake mix over the top of the pie filling.
- Cut the margarine into small strip and place evenly over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.