Café Rio Pork
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 3-4 lbs pork loin
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 (12 oz) bottle red taco sauce
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 can Coke
- Cook pork on low in crock-pot or oven (200°) for 6-8 hours with water covering ½ the height of the pork.
- Three hours before serving, drain liquid off pork and add the coke, taco sauce, brown sugar and cumin.
- Continue to slow cook for three more hours.
- If using a crock-pot, cooking meat over night works well. Then it can be refrigerated until three hours before serving.