Chicken Noodle Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 4 c. chicken stock
- ¾ cup diced onion
- ¾ cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces dried egg noodles, cooked to al dente
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lemon halves, for serving
- Bring stock to boil for 2 minutes in a large, non-reactive stockpot with lid on, over high heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and add herbs and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with lemon halves and add squeeze of lemon juice if desired.