Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Recipe type: Main Dishs
- 2½ cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 package stuffing, prepared
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan. Combine sour cream, soup, cheese, onions, and celery. Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions and sprinkle over mixture (works best if you let the stuffing cool first).
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes.
- If freezing, place in a disposable aluminum pan and cover tightly with foil.