Cinnamon Pull Aparts
Recipe type: Breakfast
This is a fun dish we love on Christmas morning
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layered Biscuits
- 1 c. brown sugar
- ½ c. whipping cream
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Cut the biscuits in to quarters. Scatter in a well greased bundt pan.
- In a separate bowl mix brown sugar, cream and cinnamon. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are fully cooked.
- Turn out onto a large plate and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
I cooked mine in a stoneware bundt pan and it took a lot longer than the 25-30 minutes.