Recipe type: Appetizers
- 1 pkg. wonton skins
- ½ lb crab meat
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of Tabasco hot sauce
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- olive oil for frying
- egg white
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, Tabasco sauce, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place ½ tsp of mixture in a wonton skin. Put a small amount of the egg white on the edges of the skin.
- Fold diagonally and fry until golden brown in the olive oil. Serve immediately with sweet and sour sauce.