Easy Granola Bars
Recipe type: Cookies & Squares
- 3 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 1 c. sliced almonds
- 1 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ c. sweetened, dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 9x13 pan. In a large bowl, mix everything together with your hands until well blended. Press flat into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want them. Lightly browned just around the edges will give you moist, chewy bars.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares then let cool completely before serving.