Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 T. minute tapioca
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 c. water
- 6 oz. undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate (1/2 can)
- 2 (14 oz.) can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cans peaches, drained and cut up
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut up
- 1 c. strawberries, cut up
- 2 kiwi, peeled and cut up
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Place tapioca, sugar and water in a large, heavy saucepan and let stand for 5 minutes. Bring this mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When it is thickened, remove from the stove and add orange juice concentrate. Stir until dissolved, then add 1½ cups of cold water.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix gently. (Cut fruit into fairly small pieces)
- Chill in fridge overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve over ice cream. Keep well in the fridge for 1 - 2 weeks... if you don't eat it all first!