Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 c. Rolled Oats
- 1 c. Almonds (slivered or sliced)
- 1 c. Cashews or sunflower seeds
- ¾ c. Coconut
- ¼ c. + 2 T. Brown Sugar
- ¼ c. + 2 T. Maple Syrup
- ¼ c. Vegetable Oil
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- 1 c. Raisins
- In a big mixing bowl combine oats, nuts, coconut and sugar.
- In a small bowl combine syrup, oil and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients; spread onto 2 cookie sheets.
- Cook for 1 hour at 250°. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Add raisins and store in an airtight container.
You can add lots of other stuff to this basic recipe; suggestions: Craisins, dried apples, dried bananas, mini chocolate chips, other nuts, etc.