Guasacaca Sauce (Avocado Salsa)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 small-medium onion, roughly chopped
- 2 green peppers, seeded, deveined and roughly chopped
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and deveined
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ c. lime juice or white wine vinegar
- ½ T. kosher salt
- pinch of pepper
- ⅓ c. olive oil
- Put avocados, onion, peppers, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse 10 times. Turn on a low speed and slowly pour in olive oil. Continue processing until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Great served with chips or creamy chicken taquitos.