Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- ½ c. honey
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ lbs. chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 (10 oz) cans green enchilada sauce
- 1 c. half and half
- 10 flour tortillas
- colby jack cheese
- Mix honey, lime juice, chili powder and garlic together. Toss over chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Mix enchilada sauce with half and half. Put a bit in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Lay out all the tortillas on the counter. Put about 1 tbsp. of the enchilada sauce mix on each tortilla. Divide the chicken up between all the tortillas. Add some cheese to each one and roll them up. Place seam side down in pan. Pour remaining sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
I love to use this Simple Shredded Chicken: A Quick How-To from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.