Honey Orange Teriyaki Chicken
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 1 c. Mr. Yoshida's Original Gourmet Sauce (I buy it at Costco)
- 1 c. fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 3 tbsp. orange zest (optional)
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 1½ lbs. chicken breast, sliced (or chicken tenders)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. slivered or sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- In a bowl mix the Yoshida sauce, orange juice, zest, and honey. Set 1 cup aside. Marinate chicken in the bowl for 10 minutes. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- Lightly brush grill pan with olive oil. Heat to medium. Cook chicken, turning once halfway through cooking time (4-6 minutes) and brush with 1 cup reserved sauce.
- Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, until thoroughly cooked. Use remaining sauce at table as a dipping sauce or salad dressing. Top with toasted almonds.