Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 8 Lasagna noodles
- Grated cheese of any kind
- 1 lb. hamburger
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ c. water mixed with 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 can tomato soup
- 28 oz. stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tbsp. oregano
- Cook the noodles in salted, boiling water, according to package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Brown the hamburger and onion in a large frying pan. Drain the grease, and add the remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Place one layer of noodles in a greased 9x13 pan. Pour half of hamburger mixture and then half of the cheese. Repeat the layers: noodles, meat & sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.
I like to blend the tomatoes with a hand blender.