Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
Recipe type: Dessert
- 20 graham crackers (enough to make 2 c. crumbs)
- ¼ c. sugar
- ½ c. butter
- 1 small pkg. lemon jello
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 box Danish Dessert, raspberry flavored
- 1 pkg. frozen raspberries (in juice)
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar and butter. Put in a 9x13 pan. Bake at 375 for 7 minutes and then cool.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, add lemon juice. Cool until syrupy and beat until light.
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add to beaten jello. Whip the chilled milk. Fold into the mixture and pour over the crust.
- Prepare raspberry Danish Dessert according to directions using 1 cup cold water. After it has boiled turn off heat and add the frozen raspberries. When it has cooled pour it over the lemon mixture.
- Chill until set, overnight.