Oreo Ice Cream Shop Pie
Recipe type: Pies
- ½ c. hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, divided
- 1¼ c. cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4.2 oz each) Oreo instant pudding
- Reserve 2 tbsp. fudge topping; spread remaining topping onto bottom of crust. Top with ½ of the cool whip. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Beat milk and pudding mixes with a whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining cool whip; spread over pie.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with reserved fudge topping.