Oven Roasted Vegetables
Recipe type: Vegetable
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into medium chunks
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into medium chunks
- ½ large red onion, cut in large pieces
- 3 large carrots, cut in sticks
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 fresh rosemary springs (or ½ tsp. dried rosemary)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Roasted Garlic & Peppers seasoning
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until evenly coated with olive oil. Place on a greased and foil-lined large sheet pan in one even layer.
- Cook at 450° for 20-25 minutes. Lower heat to 375° and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove rosemary sprigs.
High-temperature roasting caramelizes the natural sugar in vegetables and concentrates the flavor. Cooking time depends on the density and size you cut the vegetables. Any vegetable can be used.