Peanut Butter-Chutney BBQ Chicken
- ¼ c. mango chutney
- ¼ c. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 12 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed, trimmed of fat (about 4½ lbs)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To make the sauce, chop any large chunks in the chutney. In a medium bowl, whisk together the chutney, peanut butter, soy sauce and vinegar. Set aside.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt & pepper, then place them on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a gas grill to medium-high or prepare a charcoal fire.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and brush with the peanut butter-chutney sauce. Grill the chicken, turning and basting frequently, until well browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.