Pesto Cream Sauce
Recipe type: Sauce
- 2 T. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ c. heavy whipping cream
- ¼ c. water
- ¼ c. pesto sauce
- ½ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add whipping cream and water and heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add pesto sauce. Reduce heat and continue to cook for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese until it's melted. Add salt if desired.
I love this quick sauce to go with the stuffed pastas I buy at Costco. Great go to for a quick meal.