Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (+ the water it calls for)
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate (+ the water it calls for)
- 3 c. sugar
- 3 c. water
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ c. grenadine Syrup
- Add the water necessary for the lemonade and orange juice and mix together.
- Combine the sugar, water, lemon juice and grenadine syrup and bring to a boil.
- Mix everything together well in a large container and freeze it ahead of time. Remove from freezer about 4 hours before serving.
- Add 2 L of Sprite or 7-up and serve.