Pork Chop Dinner
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 oz.) mushroom, drained and chopped
- ¼ c. dijon mustard
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. dried basil leaves
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 6 red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, sliced
- Heat butter and oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops on both sides. Set aside.
- Combine soup, mushrooms, mustard, chicken broth, garlic, salt, basil and pepper in slow cooker. Add potatoes and onion, stirring to coat. Place pork chops on top of potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours. Sprinkle with parsley.