- 1¾ - 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. ketchup
- 2 T. cider vinegar
- 2 T. molasses
- 1½ T. brown sugar
- 1 T. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- Cook chicken breasts, shred and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients to create the sauce.
- Heat everything together. This can be done in a Crock-pot or in a saucepan on the stove top.
- Serve on hamburger buns with pickles (makes 8) or use it for tacos.
We made this for a church party. We cooked 50 lbs of chicken and it multiplied the sauce by 25 and it was a hit.