Recipe type: Main Dishes
- Rinse each of the pork roasts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Using the rub, cover all sides of the roasts, reserving 2 T. of the rub for the bbq sauce.
- Place the roasts in the disposable pan. Add ½ to 1 can of cola to the bottom of the pan.
- Start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Leave the temperature at smoke and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the pan with the roasts on the grill rack and smoke for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, increase the temperature to 225° and cook it for about 9 more hours or until the internal temperature reaches 192°.
- Allow it to rest for 30 minutes and then pull it apart. Toss with BBQ sauce