Pumpkin Cupakes with Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe type: Cake
- 1 pkg. spice cake mix
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- ¼ c. oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. powdered sugar
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat cake mix, sour cream, pumpkin, oil, and eggs with a mixer until well blended; spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- For the icing, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Blend in cinnamon. Spread over cupcakes.
Store leftover frosted cupcakes in the refrigerator.