Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- ¼ cup taco seasoning
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- ½ cup reduced fat sour cream
- Add chicken to slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken. Pour salsa and soup over chicken. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Chicken will be very tender, and there will be lots of sauce. I shred the chicken, and serve it over rice, topped with grated cheese. Very delicious!
Variations: - Serve it in a tortilla with black or pinto beans and rice. - Add canned or frozen corn. - Top with fresh cilantro. - Any kind of "cream of ... soup" should work.