Spinach Salad with Italian Sausage
Recipe type: Salad
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 lb. mild Italian sausages (about 4)
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced long and thin
- ½ red bell pepper, slicked long and thin
- 2 c. uncooked penne noodles (cook for 8-10 mins)
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ⅓ - ½ c. Balsamic vinegar
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- In a bowl toss spinach and peppers and set aside.
- Boil noodles.
- Unwrap and crumble sausages. Cook the sausages with the garlic. Drain the grease. Add sugar and vinegar. Drain the noodles.
- Toss everything together and serve immediately.
- Great served with garlic bread.