- 1 cake mix (vanilla, white or chocolate)
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. Danish Dessert (strawberry flavored)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 c. whipping cream
- 4 c. sliced strawberries (approx. 2 lbs.)
- Mix up cake mix as directed on box. Pour into a large greased jelly-roll pan and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Whip the cream until stiff and set aside. Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream. Spread over cake and chill.
- Prepare Danish Dessert as directed for the strawberry glaze, using a little more than 2 cups of water. Slice strawberries and fold into the glaze. Spread over the cream cheese mixture and chill.