Recipe type: Pies
- 1 c. whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg Danish Dessert (strawberry or raspberry flavored)
- 1 (1 lb) basket fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whip cream until stiff and set aside. Do not sweeten. Using the same beaters, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Divide into 2 baked and cooled pie crusts.
- Mix the Danish Dessert as directed for pie, using 2 cups of water instead of the 1¾ cups.
- Allow it to cool slightly before folding in the berries.
- Put on the top of the cream layer and refrigerate until set.