Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 pkt. dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- ½ soup can milk
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. wide egg noodles
- In a deep frying pan or skillet, brown hamburger. When hamburger is almost browned add onion soup mix. Drain the meat.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir soup and milk together until smooth. Add the liquid to the meat and simmer on low until completely heated through. Add sour cream about 15 minutes before serving over cooked noodles.