Sweet and Tangy Wing Sauce
Recipe type: Misc.
- ⅓ c. Franks hot sauce (or other vinegar based hot sauce)
- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened, cut into small chunks
- 3 T. chicken rub
- ⅓ c. honey
- 2 cloves garlic minced (optional)
- Heat the hot sauce until it just begins to boil then reduce heat to low.
- Add the butter a few pieces at a time. Whisk constantly and don’t let it boil. Once all the butter is in, whisk in the rub and then the honey and garlic if using. Use it while it’s warm.
This is a sauce I like to use in place of the Sriracha sauce on Chicken Wings.