Sweet Potato Bake
Recipe type: Vegetable
- ½ c. quick cooking rolled oats
- ½ c. flour
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 6 tbsp. hard margarine
- 2 large sweet potatoes (cut into bigger chunks, cooked in boiling water until just tender)
- 2 c. cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- Place first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Stir to mix well. Measure out 1 c. and reserve for cranberry mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potato, cranberries and crumb mix. Toss well.
- Turn into ungreased 1½ qt. casserole. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Bake uncovered, in 350° oven for 30 minutes. Cover with single layer of marshmallows. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.