Teriyaki Grilled Salmon
- 4 salmon filets, about 7 oz. each
- 1 c. light soy sauce
- 1½ c. sugar
- 3 T. garlic, minced
- 2 T. ginger, minced
- ½ c. green onions, sliced
- 3 T. lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 T. lime juice (1 lime)
- Combine all ingredients, except salmon, in a mixing bowl. Place salmon in a pan or large mixing bowl and pour enough marinade over top to cover. Marinate for 15 minutes. (Save remaining marinade as a sauce.)
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and grill on the bbq over high heat (about 4 minutes per side) until it reaches 145°.
Leftover sauce/marinade gets really strong ginger flavor. I would recommend using it all within a day or two.