Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
- Yoshida sauce
- frozen stir-fry vegetables
- ½ c. Sweet Red Chili Thai Sauce + ¼ c. water
- 1 pkg. Ramen Noodles (throw away spice packet)
- Marinate the chicken, in the Yoshida sauce, for an hour or so. Cut up the chicken and cook it in a frying pan. Remove the chicken. Put the vegetables in the frying pan with a little water. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until done.
- In a separate pot, cook Ramen noodles in boiling water separately and drain. Combine chicken, vegetables, noodles and sauce and stir to coat. Serve with steamed rice.