Recipe type: Main Dishes
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ cup canned chopped green chilies
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced ripe olives
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 can (28 ounces) green enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Place ½ cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1 teaspoon enchilada sauce and 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 9 x13 pan. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.