Recipe type: Desserts
- 1 pkg. Fudge Brownie Mix plus the ingredients that it calls for
- 2 oz. White Chocolate for baking
- 1 c. Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. Cream Cheese
- ¼ c. Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- Strawberries and/or orange zest for garnish
- Make brownie mix according to package directions. Bake in mini-cupcake pan. When they are done, gently push your thumb into the middle to indent them. (Or just pick up a set from Costco!)
- Meanwhile, microwave the chocolate and milk until smooth. (On high for about 1 min). Cream together the cream cheese (best if it's at room temperature) and the sugar until smooth. Gradually stir in the chocolate mixture. Fold in the cool whip.
- Put cream mixture in a ziplock back and cut the corner. Squeeze onto the brownies. Garnish with sliced strawberries, orange zest, or whatever else you want.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.