Recipe type: Soup
- 4-5 bacon slices, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can creamed corn
- 3-4 c. cut up raw vegetables (potatoes, carrots, celery)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 c. milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the vegetables until they are almost as tender as you would like them. Set aside.
- Put bacon in a kettle and cook until crispy. Remove from pan. Remove most of the bacon grease. Sauté the onions until clear and limp.
- Add bacon, cooked vegetables, corn, soup, and milk. Stir together. Simmer until heated through and vegetables are the desired tenderness.