Warm Spinach Dip
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 2 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ c. chopped bacon (about 6 slices)
- ¼ c. chopped onion
- 2 tsp. dill weed
- 1 clove of garlic
- Beat mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- Cut the top of a sour dough loaf off, and hallow it out. Cut the bread from the middle of the loaf into bite sized pieces and store in another bowl.
- Put the mix inside the loaf and wrap the loaf in foil.
- Bake at 325° for 2 hours.
- Serve with the bread from the middle and crackers.